Thursday, June 17, 2010

Writing Reflection

I think ampersand was a big piece for every one and that most people did all right with their paper. I did try following the tips I tried avoiding ing and not using sledgehammer words. I did avoid some but there were a few I just couldn’t get rid of. I think for a future goal I need to work on having a bigger engine and make it more interesting. I can follow the tips and I can have it descriptive however I just seem used to only writing boring essays.

I think just before writing the entire essay I need to think on how I can keep it interesting and put that into the writing. Get the story idea and how it will draw people into the story before writing it and adding that in as I go.




I really improved on wording and just how to make an essay more professional. Before I came to this school I was home schooled and I never had to write any essays and rarely stories. I think I’ve slowly have become a better writer and this year helped a lot especially since we have written so many pieces about all different things.

I think I also improved my format on sentence and paragraph format there was a lot I didn't know and learning all these different techniques helped. Hopefully next year I'll learn more and sound even more professional then I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment