Monday, June 7, 2010

Literary Reflections...

If you could bring one character from any one book that we have read this year with you when you go to college, who would bring? Why?

I think I would choose Tom Joad for a friend or roommate because he seems pretty relaxed and easy going but when threatened he can take care of himself. He doesn't like funny business but he is still polite most of the time. I myself am more relaxed and I think it would be a good friend to have in college and in case something happens he would be a good friend to have your back. He killed someone in self defense and seemed to not regret it or feel terrible about it. He didn't kill for fun but in defense so I think that some one you don't want to mess with. He also seemed like he was smart about average things and had a good awareness to where he knew what he was talking about and saw what was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment