Monday, June 21, 2010

Semester Reflection Part 1

· What have you learned about the way you learn, work, and/or collaborate?

I learned I work great in groups and I can do any roll required at that time. I also learned I am more of a visual learner especially for math. If I where to be shown what I need to do for a problem it’s easier to learn for me then when taught on a white board with half steps and half talking. My thinking process is quick and sometimes I’ll write down random notes that help and make since at the time but later do not. I will work on this for next year so I can do better senior year.

· What is your greatest strength as a student in a project-based learning environment?

I know I am not the most creative but I like doing something original for an example engineering every group did a car except my group and one other. I think its good to have that variety or everything would be too similar and easy since it is all the same thing. Sometimes it might be too difficult but I’m proud of trying something different even if it is harder.



· What challenges do you face as a student in a project-based learning environment?

I think the most challenging thing is procrastination I went to the middle school and am used to having a week or longer to work on a project and it seems I slowly just put more and more stuff off tell the last minute. I know I procrastinate and I am working on it by setting up reminders on my phone but still its so easy to procrastination and put off a project until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment