Thursday, October 22, 2009

Idea's for MSB

Idea #1



For my first idea I would like to do something with the San Diego river and use a photo essay part to do this. The question would be something like where would the San Diego river be most polluted and by what.

I choose this picture for an example because in this picture the river goes right under a major bridge and there are buildings in it. I think I can take from this that I can show the river and the life around it but also the buildings and cars. I can take the background have a big picture but not this big so it might seem unclear on what I am doing.

Idea #2

For a second idea I was think of doing something with the TJ river and it polluting the beachs of IB. It would be a video of IB, the signs, and maybe TJ water running from the river mouth. My question would be something like what is the water quality in IB and why what caused it to be so bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQjBuE7LqtQ


I like this video it is how ever just one person talking but it tells you what you need to know. What i could take from this is maybe interveiw a few people that surf or live down there near the IB beach. I could also take that they got footage of TJ and some run off which was very good to show people what he was talking about. I also could take the angles if i interview someone have different angles because if its just a close up of some one talking it could be boring to the viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment