Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Semester TWO, Blog #6

Tom Joad

"I killed a guy. Seven years. I'm sprung in four for keepin' my nose clean."

I'm guessing that he is not someone to mess with.

"That big old nose of yours been stickin' out eight miles ahead of your face."

He doesn't like nosey people or people that talk nonsense or repetitive talking.

"you're talkin' sense,.""Every' word you say is sense. But, Jesus, I hate to get pushed around! I lots rather take a sock at Willy"

He seems smart knows how to pick his fights and when to step down.

"An old turtle, Picked him up on the road. An old bulldozer. Thought I'd take 'im to my little brother. Kids like turtles."

He is thoughtfully of his family and seems to have respect not some mean psycho murderer that does it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment